Thursday, July 31, 2008

a job

I left his apartment in tears like all good girls do. I'd been trying to cry for the last 3 weeks because I knew this would happen. Walking, bicycle busted, down a narrow street at 4am, headphones on. Pass two Seciomarts and I'm back at my tiny apartment. Finish up packing and I'm going west. Fuck. what am I gonna do? Fiona's heading to Chile. Only so much money in my pocket. plane tickets and I gotta head home to Indiana for a very important wedding of a very important friend. 3 hours until my airport bus, no sleeping. check my email one last time and I hear that skype buuuuulup. Hey, it's that guy from that camp. sweet. ... what? you guys want me? huh ... uh... this has gotta be a joke. From an emotional low to an emotional high, I was more fucked up than that day I convinced myself I didn't exist.

AHHHHHH!! I'm going to ARGENTINA with SOUTH AMERICA SNOW SESSIONS!!













No comments: